Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Firewire Digital is growing! Join a boutique digital marketing agency who are serious about delivering exceptional client results. We are based in Newcastle, working with clients Australia-wide.
We currently have a spot open for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to help us deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- Remote position.
- Flexible working hours.
- Part-time role (2 Days) with the potential to progress to full time.
- Access training materials.
- Ongoing training and access to further development available.
- Setup, manage, and optimise digital campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for increasing campaign performance.
- Prepare monthly reports and performance reports to support sales and client management.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies.
- Closely monitor trends and changes in digital marketing and ensure the implementation of all relevant best practices.
- Perform research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing campaigns and uncover new opportunities.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a digital marketing environment – developing and executing campaigns that delivered measurable results.
- Have a strong understanding of at least ONE of the following: SEO, Google Ads or Social Ads.
- Ideally, you have worked in an agency OR have managed multiple clients/websites/campaigns.
- Proven digital experience with local clients and/or eCommerce.
- Expertise in analysing a digital campaign performance for new opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate a proven experience in meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects without compromising quality.
- In-depth experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush & Screaming Frog.
- A self-driven learner who actively keeps up with changes in the digital marketing landscape, updates, algorithms, and strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time management skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance.
- Familiar with Asana & Google Drive
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills. Applicant must reside in Australia.
Applications open until 28th May 2021.
If you are hard working, think creatively and live and breathe all things digital, then apply for a position on the team here at Firewire Digital. We are always open to hearing from people interested in working on our team.
Think outside of the box!